Tsugi Elliot (次エリオット; Born March 8, 1997) is a current member of the UP FRONT CREATE idol group, CloverSmash!. Tsugi was originally found through a Hello! Pro Kenshuusei audition (which she failed), and was eventually chosen to join the group.
- Name: Tsugi Elliot (次エリオット)
- Nickname: Eli (イーライ)
- Birthdate: March 8, 1997 (age 18)
- Birthplace: Osaka, Japan
- Height: 156 cm
- UP FRONT PROMOTION Status
- 2014-10-06 Member
- Looks up to: Fujimoto Miki, Matsuura Aya
- CloverSmash! color: Orange
- UP FRONT Create Status:
- CloverSmash! (2014-present)
- KanKanGirliez (2009-2011)
Discography Featured InEdit
- Goldengirl (Debut)
- Yogore Hane no Keru / TIME WARP!
- Kore Shindou Yan (Debut)
- Yasasshi ku Nai
- LAND OF THE KANSAI
- Ookini Ookini Arigato Arigato
- Love Story Cha Cha Cha
- Sainara, Sainara, Sainara (Last single)
- Tsugi's personal goal is to become the ace of CloverSmash!.
- Tsugi wants to become known for her tomboy character.
- Despite being born in Japan, Tsugi lived in Thailand for quite a period of time. She moved there when she was 2, and returned when she was 10.
- She is half Thai, from her mother's side.
- Claims that her rival is Morning Musume.'15 10th generation member Kudo Haruka.
- When asked why she failed the Kenshuusei auditions, Tsugi confirmed that it was for age reasons.